FUN:which of this do you not want to Ever receive!

Which of this SMS would you never want to receive? 1) I'm pregnant 2) Its over 3) Hey I know we are best friends, do you mind if I date your ex 4) Sorry , I had an accident with your car 5) Just saw your lover with another person kissing, Will sendfotos now 6) Remember when I said I want to tell you something and you said it didn't matter and we had unprotected sex? I'm HIV positive 7) Leave my wife/husband alone you idiot 8) Your medical results are out. Iknow its a sunday tomorrow but you have to come through to the hospital. Better yet, can you come tonight? 9) I'm coming there now to take my money. Choose Wisely!!

1 comment:

  1. Сильно зависит от того что за дело и какой обьем нюансов он вам во время консультации раскрыл. Но в принципе это если и перебор то не очень явный. Хотя например вот эти ребята ссылка скорее всего сделали бы немного дешевле.

    ReplyDelete

ff on Twitter: @TheNaijaInfo
Facebook.com/NaijaInfo
Email: TheNaijaInfo@gmail.com

What do you think about this post?