HMMM!! Cynthia Morgan Claims She Didn’t Bleach Her Skin

Nigerian female singer, Cynthia Morgan in a
recent with interview Daily Independent
Newspaper , she stated clearly that she is not
bleaching.
She also commented on her old picture and
Dencia’s Whitenicious cream.
She said; “No. It is a product everybody is
talking about.
There are different types of Whitenicious and I
don’t know which you are referring to” “I have
been seeing the product and people have been
talking about it, but I am not a fan of it.
People grow and I am sure if you checkout
your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be
the same complexion.
I was a huge tom boy when I was growing up
and I didn’t have time to take care of myself,
but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I
had to start taking care of myself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ff on Twitter: @TheNaijaInfo
Facebook.com/NaijaInfo
Email: TheNaijaInfo@gmail.com

What do you think about this post?