Sasha & Malia Obama Harshly Dissed: GOP Staffer Issues Lame Apology

After cruelly dissing Sasha and
Malia Obama for their fashion choices and
attitudes at President Obama’s
Thanksgiving speech on Nov. 27, Elizabeth
Lauten issued a public apology, but she
ultimately can’t take back her harsh
words.
Words can hurt, that’s for sure. GOP staffer Elizabeth
Lauten attacked Sasha, 13, and Malia Obama , 16, as
classless teenagers in a shocking Facebook post after their
appearance at dad President Obama’s annual Thanksgiving
pardon. After massive public backlash, Elizabeth wrote a
Facebook apology to the young girls and said she realized
how “hurtful” her words were. However, the apology may
be a little too late for Elizabeth.
Sasha & Malia Obama’s Facebook Attack:
Elizabeth Lauten Apologizes
Once Elizabeth, who is the communications director for
Rep. Stephen Fincher of Tennessee and former media
director for the Republican National Committee, posted the
cruel bashing of the First Daughters on Facebook, she was
hit with major criticism.
Just hours after she shared her harsh thoughts, she wrote a
Facebook apology.
I wanted to take a moment and apologize
for a post I made on Facebook earlier
today judging Sasha and Malia Obama at
the annual White House turkey pardoning
ceremony. When I first posted on
Facebook I reacted to an article and I
quickly judged the two young ladies in a
way that I would never have wanted to
be judged myself as a teenager. After
many hours of prayer, talking to my
parents, and re-reading my words online
I can see more clearly just how hurtful my
words were. Please know, my judgmental
feelings truly have no place in my heart.
Furthermore, I’d like to apologize to all
of those who I have hurt and offended
with my words, and I pledge to learn and
grow (and I assure you I have) from this
experience.
Elizabeth’s words were incredibly harsh. She took aim at
their facial expressions during the speech and told them to
“at least respect the part you play.”

She also bashed Sasha and Malia for how they dressed for
the occasion. “Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at
a bar,” Elizabeth wrote in her initial post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ff on Twitter: @TheNaijaInfo
Facebook.com/NaijaInfo
Email: TheNaijaInfo@gmail.com

What do you think about this post?